The Society for New Communications Research produces the highest quality independent research, as well as commissioned and sponsored research projects. Read more about our Fellows’ latest research projects or search the online research directory.
SNCR Fellows will focus on the following topics:
• How social innovation and social entrepreneurship are resulting in products and services that are being used to enhance society
• The evolution of intellectual property practices of social networking systems
• Mobile and wearable technology trends and individuals’ connection and identity with wearable technology
• Use of digital health technologies and the impact of new communications technologies on the way in which healthcare consumers seek out information and communicate with their providers and peers
• The valuation of social capital and its effect on discourse and thought leadership
• How social media is changing the way organizations develop a product and sell to the customer
TO VIEW SNCR CURRENT RESEARCH PROJECTS THAT ARE IN PROGRESS, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
Best Practice Tip Sheets
Journal of New Communications Research