Membership in the Society provides you with the opportunity to join the world’s most prestigious group of business leaders, futurists, technologists, professional communicators, members of the media, and scholars from around the globe to explore the latest developments in new and emerging communications tools and technologies such as digital, social media, and mobile, and their effect on business, culture, and society. SNCR Members will benefit from:
- Exclusive members-only events with SNCR Fellows and members
- A sneak peek of SNCR’s latest research - be the first to hear the latest findings of SNCR’s research
- Members-only quarterly calls, moderated by SNCR Fellows – share and learn from your peers
- Members-only social and digital media training sessions – have the resources to help you advance in your career
- Participate in monthly webinars featuring authors, business executives, communications professionals and technologists in new communications
- The latest insights on new communications trends through our Fellows’ research reports and our peer-reviewed Journal of New Communications Research
- Monthly updates on innovations in the field of new communications through our members-only newsletter
- Case studies, best practices, and tip sheets focused on the best practices in new communications, digital and social media
- The Social Business Benchmark ™ service – A valuable new tool that will enable you to assess the effectiveness of your organization’s social business initiatives and receive recommendations for improvement. (Offered through a new partnership with Leader Networks for our Corporate and Premium Corporate members)
Academic Memberships ~ Students and Academic Professionals ~ SNCR welcomes members affiliated with educational institutions either as students, teachers/professors or staff. SNCR’s Academic Membership provides access to SNCR’s monthly e-newsletter, online access to SNCR’s best practices tip sheets, hard-copy and electronic access to SNCR’s Journal of New Communications Research (JNCR) twice a year, a 50% discount on attendance to SNCR’s annual Symposium and Awards Gala and invitations and discounts to leading social media and communications events throughout the year across the country.
Sign up today!
Individual Membership ~ For those in the corporate and public sectors, SNCR offers an Individual Membership which provides access to SNCR’s monthly e-newsletter, online access to SNCR’s best practices tip sheets, hard-copy and electronic access to SNCR’s Journal of New Communications Research (JNCR) twice a year, a 25% discount on attendance to SNCR’s annual Symposium and Awards Gala and invitations and discounts to leading social media and communications events throughout the year across the country. SNCR has created a special individual membership specifically for freelance professionals as well as for those working within established organizations.
Freelance Professionals: $250
Sign up today!
Corporate Membership ~ SNCR welcomes Corporate Members of all sizes. SNCR’s Corporate Membership is designed to provide organizations with all the benefits of SNCR’s leading-edge research and analysis, as well as with exposure to SNCR’s 10,000+ audience of thought leaders and innovators in social media and new communications. SNCR’s communications go out to broad spectrum of top executives (C level leaders, VPs, Directors and Managers) at a diverse array of organizations in the corporate, public and non-profit sectors. In addition to all the benefits of the Individual Membership, Corporate Membership offers three additional key benefits:
1) Member organization’s name/logo on SNCR’s monthly e-Newsletter
2) Year-long “Partner Profile” of member organization as a dedicated page on SNCR.org
3) Access to Leader Networks’ “Social Business Benchmark ™ Program” - After participating in the Project’s survey, SNCR Corporate Members will get access to a full report showing how their organization compares to the hundreds of other organizations implementation of social media tools in their business processes. Unlike available “maturity models”, this groundbreaking benchmarking process will help you understand how your organization fares against your competitors and partners and to see areas where other organizations are benefiting from social business implementations.
Corporate: $1,250 Regular
Sign up today!
Premium Corporate Membership ~ Premium Corporate Benefits brings all the benefits of Corporate Membership along with one very valuable additional benefit: a comprehensive analysis of your organization’s Social Business Benchmark Results and, importantly, recommendations on how you can improve your business processes by incorporating social media tools. Leader Networks’ Principals, widely respected in the new communications field, will conduct up to five interviews with your organization’s key players. Based on these interviews and your Social Business Benchmark ™ Program, Leader Networks’ Principals will develop in-depth recommendations for your organization which will be shared in a final report as well as through a one-hour long interactive webinar open to all in your organization who can benefit from this information.
Premium Corporate: $5,000 Regular
Sign up today!
For a pdf document outlining SNCR membership and the benefits, please click here.
Students, Academics, Freelancer Professionals, and Individuals intersted in scheduling monthly installements, please contact Gina Hernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (408) 825.9288.